Minute-taking EA – Charity
London (Greater) SALARY: £27,500 - £31,000 PER: Annum
A renowned charity, with a fantastic mission, is looking for an EA to join them on a temporary basis, with the view to become permanent. They are looking for someone who is very confident at minute-taking, as this will be a large part of the role.
They are looking for someone to start asap, they offer hybrid working (you are expected in the office 40% of the time). The hours are flexible (8.15am-4pm or 8.45am-4.30pm with a 45 minute lunch break) and their offices are based near Waterloo and Elephant & Castle.
Salary is between £27,500-£31,000 DOE. They are looking for someone to start asap and if you are to go permanent, you would have to apply for the role internally.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for receiving telephone calls and redirect as appropriate
- Monitor inboxes
- Manage multiple diaries
- Assist in the preparation of agendas for meetings
- Attend meetings, including governance meetings, and take minutes to a high standard - this is a large part of the role
- Assist in the planning of conferences and events
- Produce and update databases and maintain records
- Process expenses and invoices
- Handle sensitive and confidential information
- Assist in project administration
Who you are:
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proven experience of accurate minute taking
- Proven experience of working in a deadline driven environment under pressure with the ability to multitask whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- The ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility with working hours on occasion
- Boldness in striving to continuously improve the service
- Be highly motivated and have a desire to be successful in this role
Please apply now if you're interested in this fantastic opportunity!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 24 Jan 2023 JOB ID: JCMINUTE28811