Middle Office Analyst
London (Greater) SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An ambitious and entrepreneurial wealth management firm is seeking a graduate or post-graduate with 1-2 years of experience in an analytical role, to join as a Middle Office Analyst. You will play an instrumental part in the firm’s activities and primarily be responsible for monitoring and reconciling client positions as well as investment schemes managed by the firm. After probation, you will be able to study for IMC & CFA qualifications. The firm is looking to double in size over the next 5 years, offering strong long-term career prospects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This is a busy role with lots of variety and responsibility. The main responsibilities include:
- Reconcile client cash and stock positions and investigate discrepancies.
- Ensure client positions in Tercero, are correct and fully reconciled.
- Monitor trade settlements and ensure the best execution has been achieved.
- Update manual prices in Tercero.
- Weekly reconciliations and fund sign-offs for the collective investment schemes managed by the firm, including Bloomberg concentration checks.
- Retrieve and update monthly Bloomberg indices in Tercero.
- Liaise with custodians, fund administrators, and other external relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- Be well organised with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage a busy and varied workload while maintaining high standards.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Exercise integrity and discretion when handling confidential client information.
- Have advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively within a team.
- Understand the regulatory environment the firm operates within.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- After probation the firm will offer professional qualifications such as IMC (Investment Management Certificate) & CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst).
- Private medical care.
- Annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 22 Sep 2022 JOB ID: EM/MOA/27713