Mergers & Acquisitions Professional
London (West End) SALARY: £6,000 - £15,000 PER: Month TERM: Contract
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Japanese Investment company which is looking to expand their business by acquiring and investing in companies in the UK.
The company is looking for a UK-based Mergers & Acquisitions professional with a successful track record of creating opportunities and completing deals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Working remotely, the role will involve:
- Sourcing buy-side deals without depending on an M&A intermediary
- Making contact with companies who are willing to sell
- Negotiating and structuring deals effectively
- Giving detailed explanations and reports about each deal including the Post Merger Integration Plan
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- An accounting qualification ( ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- 5 years minimum experience in an M&A business (Buy side)
- Familiarity with the British M&A market
- M&A experience from within any of the Big 4 accounting firms
- Proven track record of sourcing buy-side deals
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- £6000 - £15,000 per month depending on experience
- Flexibility to work remotely
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 03 Jan 2023 JOB ID: BB/MA/26512