London (City of) SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is a Membership Manager role within education. Located in beautiful central London, this is an exciting role involving both event organisation and client relations. You will be joining a delightful, sociable team of 11 and have the opportunity to continually grow and develop your skillset.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Typical duties include:
- Build strong member relationships and act as first point of contact for all members
- Managing and coordinating training programmes
- Inbox and diary management
- Event organisation
- Overseeing the selection programme
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
You will have one person reporting into you however previous management experience is not essential. It is also worth pointing out that events may take place in the evening or at weekends which you are required to attend. Having said this, you are hugely encouraged to take days in lieu in this instance.
The role has become available due to someone being promoted which shows the room for progression within the business. Additionally, the role offers full autonomy, enabling the opportunity to really make it your own. The team all work closely together and really spur each other on.
Due to the nature of the role, strong communication skills are vital as well as strong worth ethic and excellent attention to detail.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have a minimum of two years in a similar role. Experience working in education and/or events will be advantageous. You will be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Proactive nature
- Good use of initiative
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
- A university degree
- Experience working in education
This role will pay up to £32k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus. Other benefits include:
- 30 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Interest-free Season Ticket/Bicycle loan
- Free Eye tests
- Employment Membership discounts
- Plenty of social events, such as staff parties, quiz nights etc.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity and Shared Parental Leave
- Death in Service benefit
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. Tiger Recruitment is looking to shortlist/interview/place this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 21 Jul 2020 JOB ID: DHSTUDE21424