Marketing Manager – KSA National
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia SALARY: 35,000 AED - 42,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Purpose of Position:
As Marketing Manager based out of our fast-growing Riyadh office, you will lead wide-ranging marketing activity through regional and global brand engagement, practice marketing activity, recruitment marketing, alumni, and social impact programs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
In this brand-new role, you will support and contribute to the regional marketing plan with a focus on KSA. You will be responsible for driving the development and management of focused strategic marketing programs in support of building the brand profile and prestige and commercial effectiveness in KSA across all key target audiences, clients, recruits, alumni, and media.
As a member of the global marketing and communications team, you will work collaboratively with our in-house global creative, digital marketing, alumni, events, and communications teams. You will also connect with regional marketers across the globe to tailor global programs and content locally.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be strategic, creative, proactive, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will be required to build relationships across all levels, including providing advice to senior stakeholders, to suggest new strategies, with a thoughtful awareness of market trends, to maximize the impact of marketing activity and boost brand awareness.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
• Support the Regional Marketing Director in the development and delivery of the regional marketing strategy and plan with a focus on KSA.
• Own and manage the planning, development and implementation of integrated marketing programs and communication activities to raise the Kearney brand in KSA.
• Test marketing programs and demonstrate impact.
• Build strategic, collaborative and “trusted advisor” relationships with senior leaders and inspire colleagues.
• Collaborate with PR and Communications agency to support external brand building, profiling, and prestige of leaders in KSA, including providing content and coordinating direct media opportunities.
• Support the development, production and promotion of local marketing content and the localization of global content, with a client-centric view and a PR-first approach.
• Work closely with global teams (digital, web, recruiting, alumni), external vendors.
• Develop social media campaigns for KSA focussed initiatives.
• Play a key role in the activation and delivery of global initiatives in the region.
• Oversee production of events, supervising internal teams, agency/contractors
• Support the firm’s global alumni engagement strategy and DE&I initiatives in KSA.
• Monitor local marketing activity spend and evaluate opportunities against budget.
• Support the recruitment, onboarding and mentoring of junior member(s) of the team
Required Skills & Experience:
Qualifications and experience required:
• A university degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, or business
• 8+ years of proven marketing experience or professional services experience or other corporate institutions, developing strategy and executing marketing campaigns.
• Relationship management experience with stakeholders.
• Experience in line management and coaching of junior team members is preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel), social media, and online marketing campaign tools
• Experience with CRM systems and e-marketing platforms (a plus).
Skills and attributes:
• Effective collaborator who can build strategic advisor relationship and trust with leaders and establish relationships across a matrix organisation.
• Ability to think creatively and strategically and apply strategy, business knowledge or research findings to recommendations and rationale.
• Clear and concise communicator, with strong interpersonal, and problem-solving skills • Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Strong project management abilities, with a high degree of organization with attention to detail to manage and meet deadlines.
• Exceptional customer service skills and professional demeanor • Good entrepreneurship and comfortable in a working environment where priorities often shift.
• Preferably experience working across an international team.
• English and Arabic proficiency is a MUST
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Sep 2023 JOB ID: ZC-MARKMANKSA