UK (Regional) SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum
My client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development and execution of their marketing strategy. You will create and implement together with marketing agencies campaigns that drive brand awareness and customer acquisition. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to build your team according to the needs of the company.
You should have a background either in luxury retail, lifestyle, private jet, real estate, or hospitality industries. You should be a strategic thinker with a track record of successfully developing and implementing marketing plans that drive growth. Additionally, you will be responsible for defining the marketing policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with their business goals and objectives
- Define marketing policies and procedures
- Be responsible for the overall branding strategy
- Lead the creation and execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Oversee the development of marketing channels, such as website, social media, and email campaigns
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with other departments, to ensure that marketing efforts are aligned with the overall business strategy
- Stay up to date on industry trends and developments, identifying opportunities for growth and innovation
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on luxury retail, lifestyle, private jet, real estate, or hospitality industries
- Start-up mentality
- Proven record of implementing successful marketing strategies and plans that drive growth
- Understanding of the financial technology industry
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities for growth and innovation
- Proficient English speaker, other languages will be a plus (Spanish, German, Russian or French)
- Experience in creating content for online media, including editorial design and publications is an advantage
- Experience in influencer marketing and luxury marketing is a plus
If you are a marketing professional with a background in luxury retail and a passion for the financial technology industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 24 Jan 2023 JOB ID: NC/HQ00028887