London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Reports to:Company Chairman
Responsible for: No direct reports
Location: London (Hybrid worker)
As Marketing Manager you will work closely with our Head of Data to define target segments, analyse responses, and continually refine and develop our strategy to achieve cost-effectiveresults.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating direct marketing campaigns aimed at senior level business people designed to encourage them to attend or to sponsor our events.
- Initiate and execute creative campaigns to provide response / lead generation for both Delegate and Sponsorship prospects.
- Writing copy in a variety of formats (emails, social media, websites, marketing collateral).
- Ensuring the effectiveness of all the copy and its compatibility with the company’s tone of voice and brand values.
- Data analysis, research and information dissemination.
- Social media management - planning and development
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years’ experience in direct response copywriting
- Excellent communication skills (especially written)
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative
- Strong creative, results-oriented track record
- Previous experience in Events marketing a bonus
- Degree level education in English preferred
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 02 Dec 2022 JOB ID: LPSM28462