Middle East SALARY: 22,000 AED - 29,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to be based in Dubai.
Objectives of this Role
● Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
● Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
● Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
● Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
● Partner with Digital Media team, Customer service team, and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
● Manage a team of brand managers and marketing executives.
● Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
● Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
● Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines and documenting business processes.
● Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more revenues.
● Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
● Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
Skills and Qualifications
● Minimum experience of 7 years within CPG Marketing
● Minimum experience of 2 years as Marketing Manager/ Senior Brand Manager
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Proven experience developing & executing winning marketing plans and campaigns
● Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
● Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
● Strong Ecommerce and Retail experience
● Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
● Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
● hands-on experience with web analytics
● Experience managing team
● Highly organized, with excellent time management skills with the ability to work with tight deadlines
● Master’s degree a plus
● Arabic language a plus
● Cosmetics/ skincare experience a plus
● Established press and media contacts
● Experience building marketing team/ function
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 18 Nov 2022 JOB ID: AH1942MM