London (City of) SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
£40,000 - £50,000
My client is looking for an energetic, innovative and experienced marketing manager to join a fast-growing SME. Working closely with the CEO, the Marketing Manager will be responsible in developing and executing a cross-sector, cross-channel marketing strategy. The products and customers span a wide range of health-related sectors with a mix of B2B and B2C. The successful candidate will enjoy the challenge of successfully marketing to different customer groups employing mainly digital marketing strategies. This is a new role, so offers a great opportunity for the Marketing Manager to make the role their own, build out a wider team as the company expands and the role grows. This role will be fully remote, with monthly team meet ups in London.
WHAT YOU’LL DO;
- Take ownership for the development and implementation of a marketing strategy for the business that encompasses e-commerce products and new digital content.
- Grow social media audience and increase sales from all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc) implementing both organic and paid-for campaigns
- Digital marketing
- Provide input to the creative team developing new physical and digital products.
- Assess new channel marketing opportunities
- Research and develop offline marketing approaches.
- Manage small team of content writers and social media managers; editing and copywriting as required.
- Manage SEO and organic search strategy in conjunction with our website developers.
- Work with team to optimise presentation of web content.
- Research and develop trade sale and partnership opportunities.
- Manage sponsorship agreements
- Deliver regular insight and metrics to the senior management team.
- Organise and attend occasional trade shows as required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED;
- Must be able to work independently and with a high degree of autonomy.
- Experience in a similar role with proven track-record of sales growth.
- Experience of implementing a full range of digital and traditional marketing techniques.
- Ability to work on multiple campaigns simultaneously with a high degree of organisation.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Ability to effectively plan and manage limited budgets and report useful metrics.
- Experience of managing a small team desired
- Professional marketing certification or other relevant qualifications desired
- Experience of working in the e-commerce and/or health sector an advantage
POSTED: 21 Aug 2021 JOB ID: AJLMAM11221