Marketing Coordinator – private equity firm
London (West End) SALARY: £17 - £20 PER: Hour TERM: Contract
I’m recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator for a private equity firm based in Marylebone. Our client is leading mid-market private equity firm, investing in established high growth businesses. Investing up to £300m of equity across a variety of sectors, this firm helps businesses achieve the next stage of growth through a variety of operations including international expansion, mergers & acquisitions and digital enhancement.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and creative marketing coordinator, capable within a fast-moving team. Attention to detail and project management skills are essential! The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Any previous event management or digital marketing experience is desirable, but not required.
- Team co-ordination and liaison with third party suppliers
- Updating company website and LinkedIn page (desirable: experience social media marketing)
- Co-ordinating new joiner photos and business cards
- Maintenance of master marketing tracker and monthly marketing reports
- Maintenance of standard marketing material as directed e.g. marketing presentations, portfolio company logos and imagery, testimonials
- Event support including maintaining guest lists/bios and preparing name tags
- Maintaining and proactively updating various marketing databases for offer letters, portfolio company awards, ESG initiatives etc
Compensation for this role is an annual salary equivalent of £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience. They are looking for someone who is interested in marketing specifically for the financial services industry.
If you are interested, please apply today, our client is looking to start this role ASAP!
POSTED: 15 Sep 2021 JOB ID: RK23344