London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum
8 months FTC
£30,000 - £40,000
My client is a young consultancy specialising in sustainability strategy and communication with projects in Europe, Asia, and the US. I am looking for an enthusiastic and diligent individual to join as a Marketing Coordinator (8-month fixed-term contract as maternity cover). This is a unique opportunity to help effect change, marketing to some of the UK’s largest companies, using strategies, tools, and channels usually employed by more mature businesses.
You will be responsible for all marketing activities, supporting the CEO and wider team with the development and implementation of the company’s marketing strategy and management of the CRM.
This role is wide ranging and entails all aspects of marketing for the company, including special reports, social media, website content, conferences, SEO and direct email marketing as well as support our business development ambitions and pitching.
- Working with the CEO in the development and ongoing management of marketing strategies and budgets.
- Launching new campaigns and managing current ones.
- Responding to inbounds and support with outreach.
- Managing ad campaigns across digital platforms.
- Proofreading content.
- Marketing CRM and pipeline management.
- Research and recommend multi-channel marketing opportunities including, but not limited to, content, events, conferences, webinars, and social media.
- Build positive relationships and meet regularly with internal stakeholders, communicating plans, challenges, developments, opportunities, actions and results with them.
Experience – required
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing or administrative role with strong communication skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Track-record of outperformance.
- Project Management experience - completer/finisher.
- An enthusiasm for and interest in sustainability.
Experience - helpful
- Salesforce CRM.
- Knowledge of Squarespace, Google Analytics/Ads and LinkedIn.
- Experience working in a B2B environment.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 13 Jan 2023 JOB ID: YMMC28776