Marketing & Communications – Non-Profit Educational Institution, Manhattan
US SALARY: $55,000 - $65,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Marketing & Communications Professional - Non-Profit Educational Institution, Manhattan
$55,000 - $65,000p.a. (dependent on experience)
My client, a non-profit educational institution based in Manhattan, are looking for a bright and passionate communications and marketing professional to join their small and tight-knit team. This is an on-site full-time position.
To be considered you must have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, media or a related field and at least 3 years’ relevant experience. You will be extremely comfortable driving campaigns under minimal supervision.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns
- Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation
- Create and deliver social media content
- Develop, drive and support the creation and implementation of digital campaigns through websites, social media and other emerging or relevant digital channels
- Work with the Director to build a cohesive brand image for all digital campaigns
- Measure performance on all campaigns using strong analytical skills
- Plan and prioritize deliverables and resources working across projects, based on scope of work and project goals
To be considered you will have relevant experience with Google products, Mailchimp, and WordPress as well as social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube and an up-to-date knowledge of and expertise in digital tools and techniques
You will be a highly motivated self-starter with an aptitude for organization, prioritization and communication.
If you feel this is you, get in touch today!
POSTED: 15 Oct 2020 JOB ID: ALMARKET21605