Marketing Campaign Manager, Recruitment Agency up to £35k!
London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Recruitment is looking for an experienced Marketing candidate to join their team!
This is a hands-on role, responsible for campaign planning, delivery, and analysis. The candidate will be working closely with the team to assist in the launch of integrated marketing campaigns - brand awareness, lead generation, acquisition, engagement, and retention.
Please see further details below:
- Plan, implement and track campaigns - email, social media, PPC, digital & print advertising, events, webinars & podcasts, partnerships and customer loyalty programme
- 360 event management both on the candidate and client side
- Responsible for tracking the effectiveness and ROI
- Design and coordinate loyalty programmes - liasing with design and print agencies
- Update and maintain marketing and communications plan/excel
- Responsible for the collation of marketing reports
- Contribute to content calendar, making sure it is current and up-to-date
- Develop and maintain close and open working relationships with team
You must be confident with a wide range of channels (email, social media, PPC, digital advertising, podcasts, partnerships and customer loyalty), but events – (face-to-face and webinars) and print are also crucial to our audience reach.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ideally, successful candidates will have held at least 1-2 years in a similar role
- Experience across digital channels – websites, e-marketing, PPC, digital advertising, webinars & podcasts desirable
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of email platforms, ideally MailChimp
- Experience with a CMS is preferred
- 25 days annual leave on pro rata basis (one day to be taken over Christmas) plus office closed between Christmas and New Year
- Private health cover after probation period
- Mobile phone after probation period
- Team away days
- Discretionary bonus at Christmas
- One duvet day each year
- Two volunteer days paid each year
- Legacy-in-service initiatives to promote personal training and development
- Overseas trips dependent on company performance
If you are someone who is a natural self-motivator, we’d love to hear from you to ensure we keep moving forward!
POSTED: 03 Jun 2021 JOB ID: MDTIGER0247