Marketing and Communications Manager
London (Greater) SALARY: £30,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
*This role is currently on hold - please apply to register your interest*
- In this role you will:
- Work with the Marketing team (of 3 ppl) to produce marketing materials, and to come up with incentives and activities throughout the year to support sales.
- Manage a yearly events calendar of global events/exhibitions that the company should be a part of, creating the media packs etc.
- Oversee the company's press office; writing press releases and copy for social media, and liaising with agencies.
- Manage the trade marketing budget.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience dealing with agencies/talent - getting agencies to pitch for the business
- Excellent attention to detail, and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Flexible to travel occasionally
- Salary up to £45k dependant on experience
- Team days out
- Office snacks and an office dog!
- Hours are 9-6pm
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
POSTED: 16 Jun 2020 JOB ID: IWMARK21117