Marketing and Bid Assistant
UK (regional) SALARY: £27,000 - £34,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
My client a top Architectural Firm is looking for a top Regional Marketing and Bid Assistant to join their Oxford or Bristol office. This is a part time role, 3 days a week.
The aim of this role is to support the West Region in its marketing and business development activities, as well as bids. The role requires an excellent all-round understanding of business challenges and processes, a pro-active approach and the ability to be adaptable and collaborative with excellent multitasking, communication and organisational skills.
Bid Support & Coordination
- Produce bid, PQQ, tender and other documents utilising strong artworking and typesetting skills with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong copywriting and proof-reading skills, ensuring total accuracy.
- Maintain internal database setting up possible jobs and updating as necessary, and regularly reviewing bid metrics with Senior Marketing & Bid Coordinator.
- Maintain high quality and up-to-date bid material and templates to continuously improve the quality and success of future submissions including staff CVs, project case studies and photographs.
Marketing and Business Development
- Produce a range of marketing information to raise profile of the region and support targeted marketing campaigns.
- Set up business development meetings, P2Ps etc., conduct research and prepare tailored information as needed for meetings.
- Track marketing and business development activity, maintaining internal systems and databases.
- Maintain and update internal database of contacts.
- Research and identify upcoming awards opportunities and compile awards submissions.
- Maintain regional BD calendar showing key project milestones and associated marketing/PR activity.
- Research and identify regional networking events.
- Assist Senior Marketing & Bid Coordinator in organising events and profile-raising activities, including invitation list generation, design and distribution of invitations, as well as logistics and coordinating follow ups.
- Coordinate project photography with technical staff.
- Take an active role in regular business development and marketing meetings.
- Liaise with regional team and issue fortnightly business development update to the Board and region.
- Experience of putting together tender submissions and pre-qualification questionnaires
- Very high standards of accuracy and presentation (excellent copy writing, proof reading and attention to detail)
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Co-operative and collaborative team member.
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign
- Desk Top Publishing
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office programmes i.e.: Advanced Word; Advanced Excel; Advanced Outlook and PowerPoint
POSTED: 08 Apr 2021 JOB ID: DF/HQ00022281