London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Job Title : Marketing Administrator
Location : City Of London
Salary : Up to £35K (DOE)
Job Type : Permanent
The role requires a degree of client interaction (both internal and external), excellent communication ,administrative and organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage your time across each of the WWT areas. This role will primarily focus on sales, marketing and communications related activities and support the wider WWT with ongoing projects. You will work closely with Directors and sector leads to deliver business and sector objectives.
- Supporting the sales function including collation of actions and chasing stakeholders to ensure items are fully closed out from Design Group Sales Meetings and Quarterly Sector meetings.
- Coordinate and execute sales, marketing and communications activities, on time and in line with the business plan, with reports produced as required.
- Managing and administrating leads through the company’s project management systems (Rapport3/CRM).
- Work with the WWT to research, coordinate and support on internal and external events where appropriate.
- Support on communication activities and chasing agreed content.
- Support Bid and Proposal function on project number creation, enquiry gap reports and validation of data.
- Support and run account management reporting and key account management activities.
- Collaborate with the Business Management Coordinator and stakeholders on client feedback functions including coordination, reporting and measurement.
- Administrative support as required, and coordination of some meetings internal and external for the WWT.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Coordination and administrative experience.
• Experience of working in a marketing or communications function.
• Good administrative and computer literacy - Microsoft Office suite.
• Adobe Creative Suite and dynamic media, an advantage, but not essential.
They would love to find someone who has some marketing experience and wants to further develop their career in the profession, lots of growth and development opportunities! Please apply today if interested.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 23 Mar 2023 JOB ID: LPMC29341