London (West End) SALARY: £28,000 - £28,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
We are looking for an assistant to a Talent Manager for a West London based Talent Management company. This is a very busy role that requires someone who has worked within the entertainment industry and therefore, knows and understands the ever-changing nature of this challenging sector.
This role is for someone who thrives off a fast-paced environment, can multi-task and prioritise duties and work quickly and efficiently with no mistakes made. This is a full-on role that requires someone who is happy to go above and beyond the call of duty.
What you’ll do:
- Diary management of an ever-changing calendar
- Champion complex, international travel itineraries
- Inbox management
- Be the gatekeeper between clients and Founder
- Building relationships with clients
- Liaise with internal teams including PR, marketing and accounts
- Work with production teams to ensure deadlines are kept
Who you are:
- Someone who has had previous experience in the entertainment industry either in TV, film or talent management
- Someone with at least 2 years prior PA or Admin experience
- A bright and detail orientated candidate
- Someone who is willing to work outside of their contracted hours if necessary to get the job done
- Someone who has a desire to work within talent management and/or the entertainment industry
Benefits and other information:
- 25 day annual leave and closed between Christmas and New Year
- Pensions scheme
- And lots more!
- Hours are from 9.30am – 6.30pm
If this role sounds like the one for you – apply below now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 01 Mar 2023 JOB ID: CWMA9224