Abu Dhabi, UAE SALARY: 20,000 AED - 25,000 AED PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Reporting to Financial Controller
• Ensure timely and accurate availability of financial information for management reports
• Produce monthly, quarterly, and other Ad hoc management reports
• Maintain accurate and easily retrievable database for management reporting
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial performance and report on variances.
• Working closely with the Finance Manager to assist with the month-end close activities and reporting.
• Analyse revenues and costs against budget and business plan.
• Actively participate in yearly budgets and forecasting activities.
• Advising on strategic and business planning
• Ensure department wise Budget Vs Actual is available to all departments to track performance.
• Produce consolidation reports.
• Analyse financial information and provide recommended actions to address areas of concern.
• Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
• Conduct analytical reviews of varied situations to identify alternative solutions while adhering to financial laws, regulations, and practices.
• Assist with the annual audit process, including the drafting of the financial statements and related notes. • Ad-hoc requests from management
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
• CPA, ACA, CMA or ACCA
Years of Experience:
Minimum 5 – 8 years’ experience in a management accounting role within investment firms or similar organisations.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
• MIS Reporting, management reporting, FP&A reporting
• Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency with Oracle NetSuite or other Oracle ERP systems
• Ability to work independently and under stress to deliver projects in a punctual manner and to the established standard
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 15 Nov 2023 JOB ID: ZC-MANACC