Live out Nanny, Primrose Hill
London (West End) SALARY: £60,000 - £85,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Are you a nanny with experience working for UHNW families?
My client is looking for an experienced nanny to join their family in Primrose Hill. They have two children aged 4 years, 16 months and a new born arriving next year.
Candidates must have childcare qualifications and a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with children aged 3 months+
WHAT YOU’LL DO
There is a small household team including a housekeeper, part time cook and PA. In the 1st year you will mainly care for the 16 month old girl.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- feeding, promoting independence
- bathing, teeth brushing, dressing, helping to get ready for school
- taking to activities and creating stimulating activities at home
- making sure that toys/books/clothes/uniforms/shoes are in order and tidy
- organising playdates
- travelling with the family usually twice a year (within the UK and in Europe)
- occasional babysitting
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a responsible, hands on nanny who is bright, caring and energetic. This is a busy household, so it is important candidates are highly organised and able to implement and maintain a strict daily routine. It is also important you have experience working in London and can work well independently and as part of a team.
- Native English speakers preferred
- Ofsted registered is a bonus
- First aid trained
- DBS check
- Excellent references
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 8am-6/7pm plus occasional babysitting
Salary is between £60,000-£85,000 gross per annum
*Live in is possible for lockdown and a separate ensuite room with a separate kitchen can be provided. Parking is available.
POSTED: 30 Nov 2020 JOB ID: AFNANNYPH1809