Live out Nanny, Holland Park
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Private is looking for a live out nanny to join an UHNW family with three children in Holland Park. The children are aged 2, 3 and 5 years old.
We are looking for someone bright and engaging, who can focus on the children's educational and social development.
Duties will include:
- Nursery/school runs (no driving)
- Organising and supervising activities/playdates
- Preparing the children’s uniform/kit making sure they have the correct belongings each day
- Helping with homework, school projects etc
- Being the point of contact for nursery/school
- Preparing healthy, nutritional lunch/snacks
- Travelling when required
Ideal candidates will be energetic, proactive and organised with experience working in a similar role within a private household.
You must be flexible to travel with the family during school holidays (around 3 months of the year in total).
- Enhanced DBS check
- Excellent references
- Fluent English
Working hours can be Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday from 10am-7pm.
Salary is around £45,000-£50,000 gross per annum (flexible DOE)
To start ASAP
POSTED: 24 Nov 2020 JOB ID: AFNANNYHP1568