Live-out Nanny, Holland Park
London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £42,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a live-out nanny to join a lovely HNW family with 3 children in Holland Park. The children are aged 2, 3 and 5 years old. They are very active and full of energy! This is a busy household where you will become part of a small team.
Mum is at home and would like the nanny to help her with the day to day care of the children. This is a role that requires a high level of organisation skills acting as nanny/PA to the children. Duties will include:
- Nursery/school runs (no driving)
- Organising and supervising activities/playdates
- Engaging the children in fun, creative activities
- Preparing the children’s uniform/kit making sure they have the correct belongings each day
- Assisting with their individual learning and development
- Helping with homework, school projects etc.
- Being the point of contact for nursery/school
- Preparing healthy, nutritional lunch/snacks
- Travel when required
Ideal candidates will be energetic, proactive and super organised with experience working as a nanny for private families.
You must be flexible to travel with the family during school holidays (around 3 months of the year in total).
- Enhanced DBS check
- Excellent references
- Fluent English
Working hours are Tuesday to Saturday from 10am-7pm
Salary is around £40,000-£42,000 gross per annum (flexible DOE)
To start ASAP
POSTED: 21 Sep 2020 JOB ID: AFNANNYHP1568