Live-out Chauffeur for an UHNW family in Brighton
UK (regional) SALARY: £40,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I have just taken on the following role for have an experienced live-out Chauffeur for a lovely family at their home in Brighton.
The family consists of two adults and three children aged 10,10 and 13 years old.
It is imperative that the candidate is good with children, as the Chauffeur will be driving the children and taking them on the daily school run.
This is predominantly a Monday-Friday role, which offers occasional weekend work.
There will be opportunity for regular breaks, flexibility with hours is a must.
The Candidate should be willing to travel and drive Internationally. Potentially the role could offer the opportunity for travel with the family to their properties in Mexico and in the EU and drive for them there.
Ideally, the chosen candidate will have some maintenance/ handy-man skills and be able to use their own initiative to assist with the upkeep of the property, grounds and vehicles when they are not required to drive.
- Good with children - school pick up and drop off
- Willing to travel internationally with the family and be the family driver overseas
- Good general knowledge of roads and cities around Brighton & London
- Smart appearance and professional demeanour
- Happy to assist with basic maintenance jobs around the property when not required to drive
POSTED: 21 Jul 2022 JOB ID: LCBD6756