Live in Nanny/Housekeeper – central London
London (West End) SALARY: £48,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Private is looking for an experienced, reliable, LIVE IN Housekeeper/Nanny to care sole charge for a little boy aged 1, for a formal family in central London. The role is 24/7, 5 days a week, working from Monday morning to Saturday morning (with Saturday and Sundays off).
- Sole responsibility for anything pertaining to the child, following his daily routine
- Cooking nutritious meals for him and planning a menu for the week
- Potty training
- Assisting with his educational development
- Planning fun activities
- Cleaning, tidying and care of the nursery and children’s playroom
- Assistance with his older sister when needed (she has her own Nanny)
- Traveling with the family – within Europe
- Ad hoc help with Housekeeping
Mum is around and the you will work with her to establish a good routine.
The Nanny shares a bedroom with the baby, but there is a room in the house for staff breaks and meals. It is therefore necessary that you have your own place to stay during your days off.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone experienced who is used to working hard within a busy UHNW family setting. Candidates must have previous relevant experience and great references.
POSTED: 21 Sep 2020 JOB ID: LGliveinnanny21575