Live-In Nanny for UHNW Family – Palm Beach
Palm Beach, FL SALARY: $80,000 - $110,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
UHNW family with primary residence in Palm Beach seeks a full-time, live-in Nanny to care for three young children, including twin infant boys (5 months) and a 3-year-old girl.
- Daily care and supervision of three young children
- Engaging children in activities; keeping children occupied
- Reading to child and engaging in other educational activities
- Scheduling appointments for children in coordination with the Principals
- Accompanying the family on holidays and other travel
- Coordinating with maternity nurse
- Coordinating with other household staff
- Occasional light meal preparation for children
- Walking dogs (two Labradors) twice a day on the beach
- At least 5 years of previous experience as a Nanny
- Prior experience working in homes of HNW families
- Strong references from previous employers
- Genuine aptitude and passion for working with and caring for children
- Prior experience caring for very young children
- Experience with discreetly handling confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive to changing needs
Experience in a formal, fully-staffed home is a plus, as is proficiency in Spanish. Prior experience in teaching is preferred but not required.
The schedule includes one day off per week, plus one 3-day weekend per month, though the Principals are flexible to discuss alternate schedule arrangements.
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000, depending on experience, plus monthly benefits stipend.
Please apply with a current resume for consideration.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 09 May 2023 JOB ID: JF-DN-29777