Live in Mother’s Help
London (West End) SALARY: £34,000 - £35,000 TERM: Permanent
Tiger Private has the pleasure of recruiting on behalf of a delightful family who are looking for a LIVE IN Mother’s Help to assist with their 3 lovely children aged 5(b), 9(g) and 11(g). This role will be available after the current isolation period the country is adhering to.
The role is working 5 days a week, covering weekends, with 2 days off in the week and is based at their beautiful new home in Primrose Hill. The family are warm and friendly and are really looking for someone to become a much loved, integral part of the household. A confident, London driver is essential for this position.
About the role:
- Assisting with getting everyone up and ready for school
- Helping my client with the morning/afternoon schools runs – drop off/pick up etc
- Taking the children to after school clubs/play dates
- Walking their 4 super friendly small dogs
- Light cooking for the children – simple, homely, healthy family meals
- Running errands
- Answering the door/phone
- General mucking in
Mum is hands on and they also have a full time Housekeeper, but candidates in this position must be very happy to be hands on and help out with anything that’s needed.
- A clean UK driving licence and confidence driving in London – the car is a an automatic Range Rover
- Proven previous private household experience in a similar role
- Great references
- DBS check or willingness to have one
- If you speak Spanish that is a bonus, but a good level of English is most important
- Working Saturday, Sunday & 3 days in the week
- Hours are 7.00am to 7.00pm with time off during the day
- You will have your own self -contained part of the house with its own bedroom, bathroom and small kitchenette. Whilst this is being re-modelled there is a lovely bedroom with it’s own en-suite for you to use
- £500npw (the clients will pay your rent, utilities, national insurance and tax plus paid holiday)
POSTED: 25 Mar 2020 JOB ID: LGLive20203