Live-in Housekeeper, Notting Hill, London
London (Greater) SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An UHNW couple with a young daughter, relocating to a new home in Notting Hill, are looking for a professional and experienced Housekeeper to work for them on a live-in basis.
The family consists of two parents, their 13-year-old daughter and their pet dog. Being good with children and pets is a must.
The chosen candidate will assist with the school-run and running errands; so for this position a full UK driving license and experience of driving in London will be required.
Ideally you will assist the Principals with organising their new home and adapt to their changing needs.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- All high level housekeeping
- Wardrobe management-laundry and ironing
- Making a list of groceries and other household supplies that need replenishing
- Helping with light food preparation if required
-Assisting with errand-running and the school-run
Ideal candidates will:
- Have prior proven experience of working as a Private Housekeeper in Luxury Private Homes, in 5-star hotels, or onboard superyachts
- Have high levels of organisation
- Have a friendly personality and get on well with children
- Be a dog lover-the Principals have a lovely pet dog!
-Hold a full UK driving license
Hours will be Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm (with flexibility).
The majority of weekends will be given as days off.
Accommodation will be provided with en-suite bathroom.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 12 May 2023 JOB ID: LCHK9898