Live-in Housekeeper/Nanny, Holland Park
London (Greater) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A lovely young family based in Holland Park are looking for an experienced Housekeeper/Nanny to help manage their two children aged 5 & 6 and look after their home and pet dog during the week.
They have a small household team consisting of one housekeeper (live out) , one driver/houseman (live out) and one weekend Housekeeper/Nanny (live-in).
You will be required to work Monday 7am - Friday 4pm. Weekends you will be off.
Accomodation will be provided in the top floor of the property and you will have your own en-suite bathroom.
There is potential to travel with the family for up to 12 weeks of the year (normally during school holidays).
Duties will include:
- Sole care of the children, two girls aged 5 & 6.
- Wardrobe management
- School pick-ups and drop-offs for the two children, supported by the driver.
- Accompanying the children for playdates and parties
- Running errands for the family when required
- Helping children with reading/ homework
- Travelling with the family
- General housekeeping duties, laundry, deep cleaning and assisting the housekeeper on occasion
- Preparing light meals
- Feeding / walking the dog on occasion
- 2+Years’ experience within private households within a Housekeeping /Nanny role
- Pet friendly
- Driver would be a bonus
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 11 Nov 2022 JOB ID: LCHN8250