Live-in Cook/Housekeeper, Holland Park
London (West End) SALARY: £650 - £700 PER: Week TERM: Permanent
Lovely opportunity for a Cook/Housekeeper who can live-in with the family, helping with cooking family meals and housekeeping for a family, based in Holland Park, West London!
Please note this is supporting the main housekeeper, as the focus of this role is on the cooking.
This role will suit someone who is passionate about cooking and loves children and being a part of a loving family. You will be expected to cook family style meals for 3-4 people, including the three young children.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO TRAVEL WITH THE FAMILY 2 MONTHS OF THE YEAR!
Hours are 7.30am til 8.30pm with a two hour break.
5 days a week - Monday to Friday
Accommodation is provided. Your own room with en-suite bathroom.
The family travel for two months of the year to Switzerland and Spain and when abroad, you are just helping the nanny with the children.
You will work as part of a small team in a busy day to day environment. There is a nanny and one other housekeeper.
- You will be cooking for the whole family 3-4 people (lunch and dinner)
- Dressing the children for school
- Accompanying the children to school drop-off with the driver
- Grocery shopping
- Some housekeeping
- Helping with private dinner parties; table setting, greeting guests, serving
- The family like to eat simple, healthy meals like roast chicken, lots of vegetables, soup etc.
- Up to date DBS check
- Excellent written references
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience cooking and housekeeping in a private household.
POSTED: 15 Oct 2021 JOB ID: REJCHK3468