London (City of) SALARY: £15 - £18 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Legal Secretary – Tech Start-up
City of London
£15.00ph - £18.00ph
My client is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their growing company. You will be supporting the 2 Founders. This is an exciting opportunity for someone ready for a challenging but rewarding role.
Our client is seeking a Legal Secretary to provide extensive administrative support. The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for clients and other departments. Alongside the traditional secretarial duties, you will also have exposure to HR / Finance tasks. This role is a temporary position and you will be working remotely.
- Extensive diary and calendar management
- Acting as the first point of contact
- Answering telephones and emails professionally and timely
- Booking and arranging meetings and conference calls
- Minute taking following up on action points
- Mail merge requirements
- HR admin duties
- Finance duties such as raising invoices / POs
- General administration and day-to-day duties
To be successful in this role you must exhibit a high level of professionalism and organisation in this hybrid role. You must be able to take initiative in difficult situations and prioritise your workload.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Experience in CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Highly professional manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Team player
- Be discreet with confidential information
- High attention to detail
POSTED: 19 Oct 2020 JOB ID: MCLS21712