Learning and Development Manager
London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a highly reputable Medical Communications Agency group looking for an experienced and talented Learning and Development Manager to implement and deliver their L&D strategy, at group level. This role will be on a full-time and permanent basis, with mainly remote working, with occasional travel to the City of London as needed.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Design and implement a group level learning plan, covering everything from leadership training and soft skills thought to sector specific medcomms skills such as medical writing.
- Update and maintain the LMS as needed, collaborating with the wider HR team
- Working closely with other areas of the business to understand their training and development needs – stakeholder relationship building is key here
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to project stakeholders within the business, on all L&D matters
- Clear understanding of GDPR and compliance regulations
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record working in Learning and Development roles, ideally at Manager level
- Experience in working with LMS
- Experience in devising and delivering training programmes in a creative agency environment
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Experience working within Med Comms, Creative Agency or Pharma is desirable
- Highly organised and able to delegate, with excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills – a genuine people person who loves what they do!
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 22 May 2022 JOB ID: AI6094