Learning and Development Manager
London (City of) SALARY: £70,000 - £80,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a highly reputable Media Agency Group looking for an experienced and talented Learning and Development Manager to join the group and set up the L&D function. This will involve creating, and implementing the full L&D strategy This role will be on a permanent basis.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Create, and implement the full Learning and Development strategy from scratch.
- Design and Deliver the full group training programme
- Design and Deliver the E-Learning Programme
- Partner with the Diversity and Inclusion team to ensure you cover all EDI content
- Add value to performance management process through training and coaching
- Devise and deliver a full management and leadership coaching programme
- Working closely with all areas of the business to understand their training and development needs
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to stakeholders within the business, on all L&D matters
Skills and experience required:
- A qualification in Learning and Development
- Proven track record working in Learning and Development roles, ideally at lead/manager level
- Experience in devising and delivering comprehensive and expansive L&D strategies
- Experience working within a Creative Agency environment
- Absolutely impeccable stakeholder management skills and the ability to navigate conflicting priorities
- Credible, with gravitas and bags of charisma
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 04 Aug 2021 JOB ID: AI2979