Learning and Development Advisor
UK (regional) SALARY: £33,000 - £37,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client, a global technology company are looking for a learning and development advisor to join their team. This role will oversee the internal operations team and is a predominantly office-based position. It’s a great opportunity for someone who has previous learning and development experience and is looking for their next career step. Our client is also offering a great bonus and benefits package.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, business leaders, employees to identify learning needs, conduct the global annual training needs survey and analysis of data
- Collate and analyse training assessment information
- Help shape processes to ensure efficiency, scalability, and exceptional experiences
- Research and budget costs for internal and external training and development activities
- Maintain and update databases and training attendance records
- Ensure required L&D courses are initiated within specified timeframes
- Initiate internal training programs and manage the network of internal trainers
- Dedicate time to individual employee development needs, scheduling meetings with employees across the business
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience of working in a learning and development role
- Ability to create and develop a range of eLearning, face-to-face and virtual training to a wide audience
- Excellent organisation and planning skills, able to manage multiple projects and prioritise own workload effectively.
- Excellent communicator, a fast learner, and someone who is empathetic and hard working
- A true advocate for Learning and Development, demonstrating a willingness to develop own skills and learn from other members of the team
- Experience working for a multinational organisation preferred
- Tech savvy, with experience in MS office, and advanced excel skills
For further information, apply below!
POSTED: 11 Jul 2022 JOB ID: KL6852