Learning and Development Advisor
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a highly reputable organisation looking for an experienced and talented Learning and Development Advisor to support their exciting Group LMS implementation project (Workday Learning) as well as the digital learning content roll out. This role will be on a full-time basis, initially on a temporary basis, so you can join immediately, with a view to becoming a permanent employee.
This role is fully remote for now, but could involve some hybrid office working in their beautiful offices in the West End.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Support the L&D Director with all L&D coordination needs
- Liaise with third party training service providers
- Support on training delivery when needed
- Add value and support to the LMS implementation project
- Working closely with other areas of the business to understand their training and development needs
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to internal stakeholders within the business, on all L&D matters
Skills and experience required:
- At least 3 years working in L&D
- Experience with Workday Learning would be a huge advantage
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Highly organised, with excellent stakeholder management skills and instincts
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 15 Sep 2021 JOB ID: AI3192