Lead Training Specialist – New York, Los Angles, Chicago, Dallas
London (City of) SALARY: $120,000 - $150,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Title: Lead Training Specialist – New York, Los Angles, Chicago, Dallas
Salary: $120,000 - $155,000 pa.
A global investment bank with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, financial restructuring, and valuation is looking for a Lead Training Specialist. The firm serves corporations, institutions, and governments worldwide with offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia-Pacific region. Independent advice and intellectual rigor are hallmarks of the firm’s commitment to client success across its advisory services.
- Partner with service line leaders to identify training needs and create training programs.
- Assist Instructional Design Team to ensure that Continuing Professional Education (“CPE”) curriculum complies with National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (“NASBA”).
- Develop and implement a robust learning & development curriculum.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts on course design and development.
- Contribute to creation/editing of core training outlines and agendas.
- Create internal communications to increase awareness and attendance for training offerings.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices, emerging technologies, and product offerings for training.
- COVID vaccination required, subject to applicable state and federal law
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- An active licensed CPA in good standing
- 5-10 years of hands-on experience in accounting and valuation
- Passion for training
- Strong valuation and accounting skills
- A personable and energetic demeanor
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Experience with designing and implementing distributed learning programs for the financial services industry
POSTED: 18 Jan 2022 JOB ID: JK24663