Lead Recruiter / Senior Recruiter – Remote
US SALARY: $140,000 - $200,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Title: Lead Recruiter / Senior Recruiter – Remote
Salary: $140,000 - $200,000 pa.
A venture capital and private equity firm that primarily invests in late-stage internet companies is looking for someone to play an integral role in supporting the business in establishing best-in-class talent acquisition practices in an ever-growing organization. The role will be multi-dimensional and will be a growth opportunity for someone seeking to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that functions internationally.
- Work directly with HR Department and key stakeholders to oversee the life cycle of the talent acquisition process across departments and roles.
- Participate in weekly recruiting strategy and update sessions.
- Collaboratively develop and work toward a successful recruiting process and strategy for a rapidly growing organization.
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships with external recruiters and vendors.
- Assist with the outlining of job descriptions and posting and sourcing as well as screening candidates.
- Creatively engage and problem-solve to find well-qualified candidates on an ongoing basis for varied roles.
- Liaise between stakeholders, candidates, and recruiters to insure a smooth and efficient and high-touch candidate experience for all involved.
- Ability to rigorously assess candidates while ensuring that they have a pleasant experience.
- Oversee and execute the scheduling, tracking, and recruiter outreach portions of talent acquisition.
- Bachelors and relevant work experience.
- 7-9 years of proven experience as a recruiter in an in-house and/or search firm environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills, including the ability to persuasively advise members of multiple business departments about search strategy and tactics.
- Prior experience building a key component of a talent acquisition function.
- Working understanding of fair employment practices.
POSTED: 15 May 2022 JOB ID: JK25124