Lead Nanny / Governess
Austin, TX SALARY: $50 - $55 PER: Hour TERM: Permanent
Our client, a welcoming private busy family based in Austin, TX are looking for a full-time Lead Nanny / Governess to join their team for support of their 1-year-old son. This role does require international and domestic travel. In this role you would be overlooking the child as well as leading 3 other nannies – creating a super team, while also bringing educator expereince.
As part of the team, you would be working with 3 other nannies to provide the best 24/7 coverage for the child. This is a live-out role, and they are looking for someone who is wanting to be with the family for years to come. You must also be available to work evenings as needed – this will include sleepovers, weekends and holidays as needed. Experience with an infant and working as an educator is also required.
- Ensuring the care and safety of the child
- Maintaining the child’s schedules – sleep, potty training, and meals
- Assisting with preparation for travel for the child – packing and ordering of supplies as needed
- Overlooking inventory of child related items
- Medication administration as needed
- Planning daily activities
- Participation in age appropriate educational and developmental activities for the child
- Creating an educational development program
- Mental stimulation for the child
- Maintenance and cleaning of the child’s bedroom and items
- Assistance with hands on maintenance and last-minute requests as needed
- Administrative duties – scheduling the nanny team and overlooking the child’s schedule
- Event planning for child related events
Their ideal candidate would be someone who loves working with kids and has at least 5 years previous experience working in a nanny position or similar role. Working in children’s education background is required. Comfortable with flexibility and spontaneity, along with confidentiality and organized. Valid U.S. driver’s license with clean driving record and valid U.S. passport or Green Card are required as well. CPR & First aid certified. They would like someone who is comfortable with communicating and is warm and welcoming, along with a no task is too big or small outlook. Must also be comfortable overlooking the nanny team and being there for them as needed.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 26 Feb 2024 JOB ID: ARTA31471