Austin, TX SALARY: $50 - $55 PER: Hour TERM: Permanent
Our client, a welcoming private busy family based in Austin, TX are looking for a full-time Lead Nanny to join their team for support of their 1-year-old son. This role does require international and domestic travel. In this role you would be overlooking the child as well as leading 3 other nannies – creating a super team.
As part of the team, you would be working with 3 other nannies to provide the best 24/7 coverage for the child. This is a live-out role, and they are looking for someone who is wanting to be with the family for years to come. You must also be available to work evenings as needed – this will include sleepovers, weekends and holidays as needed. Experience with an infant is also required.
- Ensuring the care and safety of the child
- Maintaining the child’s schedules – sleep, potty training, and meals
- Assisting with preparation for travel for the child – packing and ordering of supplies as needed
- Overlooking inventory of child related items
- Medication administration as needed
- Planning daily activities
- Participation in age appropriate educational and developmental activities for the child
- Mental stimulation for the child
- Maintenance and cleaning of the child’s bedroom and items
- Assistance with hands on maintenance and last-minute requests as needed
- Administrative duties – scheduling the nanny team and overlooking the child’s schedule
- Event planning for child related events
Their ideal candidate would be someone who loves working with kids and has at least 5 years previous experience working in a nanny position or similar role. Working in children’s education background is a bonus. Comfortable with flexibility and spontaneity, along with confidentiality and organized. Valid U.S. driver’s license with clean driving record and valid U.S. passport or Green Card are required as well. CPR & First aid certified. They would like someone who is comfortable with communicating and is warm and welcoming, along with a no task is too big or small outlook. Must also be comfortable overlooking the nanny team and being there for them as needed.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 04 Dec 2023 JOB ID: ARTA31471