L&D Manager – Mostly Remote
London (Greater) SALARY: £50,000 - £65,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
My client is a highly reputable IT Software company, are looking for an experienced and talented Learning and Development Manager to continue to deliver on the L&D strategy, on a 9 month FTC basis. This forward thinking and fast-moving company, where your remit adds value to the employee lifecycle, plugging in to full training and development needs of the UK and Ireland region.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Partner with the Senior Leadership and HR teams to support business processes, training practices and performance management across the region
- Add value to performance management process through documenting goals, probation, mid, and end of year appraisal process, monitoring individual and team performance and adding value continuously
- Deliver the company induction to all new joiners
- Oversee the graduate recruitment intake and manage the development of these joiner during their first year
- Use Workday effectively to support with maintaining impeccable records
- Working closely with all areas of the business to understand their training and development needs, fostering a culture of continuous improvement
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to stakeholders within the business, on all L&D matters
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record working in Learning and Development roles, ideally at lead/manager level
- Experience in devising and delivering comprehensive and expansive L&D strategies
- Experience in using Workday – highly desirable
- Experience working within a professional services environment
- Absolutely impeccable stakeholder management skills and the ability to navigate conflicting priorities
- Credible, with gravitas and lots of charisma
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 18 Nov 2022 JOB ID: JPP8361