L&D Executive – law firm
London (City of) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
L&D Executive to start ASAP!
City-based legal firm
Home-based until September, then 3 days in the office and 2 from home
9:30 am – 5:30 pm
12-month maternity cover, with the potential to convert to permanent due to planned growth
My client, a large UK law firm, is looking for an experienced Learning and Development Executive who is tech-savvy! This role could also be suitable for someone with some digital marketing experience in a law firm who is keen to get into HR / L&D.
Reporting to the Senior L&D Manager, you will be assisting with the learning and development of 400 people (300 in London).
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist L&D Manager to create and deliver a full training programme
- Help ensure the firm meets its risk and compliance regulations
- Promote and organising L&D events and services across the firm
- Use system to offer out and manage the provision and uptake of training programmes
- Meet with stakeholders across the business to assess training and development needs
- Develop and maintain corresponding workflows responsible for reviewing analytics
- Design web pages, develop, analyse, maintain and update digital learning platform
- Write content for intranet including adding events, embedding videos, adding widgets, etc.
- Prepare business cases for business problems, including technical specifications and product selections
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience of working within L&D / digital marketing within a law firm
- Strong IT skills & high standard of technical ability including digital content, video production/editing
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Familiarity with learning management and intranet software, including designing workflows and forms
- Good understanding of different individual learning styles and preferences and abilities
- Awareness of risk, compliance and health and safety requirements within a law firm
- Event management skills
- A genuine passion for L&D!
If this role sounds like it could be your next career move and you have the desired experience, please apply now!
POSTED: 21 Jul 2021 JOB ID: CLSLD23055