KYC & AML Associate
London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client, an International Digital Banking business, is currently recruiting a KYC & AML associate to work within their operations team, managing customer onboarding and ID & verification processes as well as keeping customer data up to date.
What you’ll do:
• Onboarding customers & transaction monitoring.
• Primary review of KYC documentation for manual exceptions.
• Perform thorough screening on clients to identify PEPs, sanctions, adverse media or terrorist financing.
• Review of any enhanced due diligence documentation.
• Creation of memo for Financial Crime for any high-risk customers.
• Review and update of departmental procedures.
Who you are:
• A proactive individual with strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Strong analytical and time management skills.
• Excellent problem solving & communication skills.
• Familiar using Microsoft Excel & Word.
• Must be available to work Tuesday to Saturday shift
This role is paying up to £40k DOE and offers flexible working.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please apply below!
POSTED: 19 Oct 2021 JOB ID: CPKYC23811