KSA Project Manager- Fitout ***OPEN FOR RELOCATION
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia SALARY: 45,000 AED - 50,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is a contracting arm of a well-established family group based in the UAE. They are looking for a Fitout Project Manager to build the team in the kingdom and manage the complete project execution process to ensure completion of the job within specified timeframes, in an organized and cost-effective manner, in accordance with the approved design and quality standards so as to meet customer’s satisfaction and maintain continuity of business.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the complete project execution process with regards to drawings, assess the material requirements, approve, and submit the material requisition accurately so as to facilitate purchase of appropriate quantities of materials.
- Examine the project program and based on the schedules mentioned assess the material and manpower requirement for the job. Oversee the nomination of sub-contractors required for different jobs and submit to management for approval, ensuring capability and resource availability with them to complete the job & manage them effectively once they are nominated.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management, define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders also develop and administer project budgets and fiscal controls, contract, quality control/ safety provisions and perform cost estimating and value engineering.
- Liaise with the client and consultant on all issues pertaining to the drawings, project plan, schedules and problems for quick resolution of all issues. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path, regularly monitor actual progress against the project plan and keep the client / senior management updated on the progress/ project milestones and deliverables., taking quick corrective action where required.
- Conduct random quality checks on works carried out to ensure that the products meet all specifications. Coordinate with the municipality agencies during spot checks on the site and ensure adherence to Quality, Health and Safety regulations on all assigned sites.
- Supervise the site regularly; attend to all technical and engineering problems, additional manpower requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner thereby achieving project requirements and quality standards.
- Effectively monitor and manage variations from the BOQ / orders placed and ensure approval by client, PQS in conjunction with site QS. Also provide accurate information to the QS on percentage of completed jobs for the preparation of monthly valuation reports. Manage the process (specify what process) and approve the monthly claims submitted by the sub-contractors.
- Receive snag lists from consultants, arrange sub-contractors for various works.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- 10- 12 years’ experience in the construction industry in interiors works with at least 2 – 3 years in a senior role
- Experience in handling of all site operations, complete knowledge of design/build/construction and should have managed large commercial value projects independently / with sub contactors for at least 3 –4years.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 12 Sep 2023 JOB ID: FL_DXB_PMF