Junior Reception Role
London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A fab Private Equity firm based in Central London are looking for friendly and humble Receptionist . You will be expected to work from their London office 5 days a week between 8.30am-6pm. The successful candidate will be personable, up beat and happy to help when needed. They are offering up to £28k for this role and have some great benefits.
What you’ll do:
- Meeting and greeting of clients and guests
- Organise and manage meeting rooms
- Keep on top of office supplies and stationery
- Answer calls and general admin
- Ad hoc assistance to the admin/operations team
Who you’ll be:
- Hugely upbeat and personable
- Customer service experience is necessary
- Great communication skills
- Able to manage differing priorities
They are offering a competitive salary, private medical cover, life assurance, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday! The team are honestly lovely and can promise you would feel at home from day 1! If you are interested in this role and want to find out more – please apply below!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 21 Nov 2022 JOB ID: ADRR8275