Junior Project Controller
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 11,000 AED - 14,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
We are looking to immediately hire a Junior Project Controller to assist in preparation of project financials that report the status of project performance and accounting. The Junior Project Controller will help ensure that the Finance function keeps pace with the growth of the business. We also expect the Junior Project Controller to assist in audit requirements and other adhoc tasks as required.
Job Description: • Activate project conversions in the project management system.
• Prepare intercompany agreements based on project budget files.
• Prepares monthly project analysis to be reviewed and discussed with project management team.
• Support project management team regarding project performance related queries.
• Ensure Finance figures are aligned with project management system.
• Assist in the preparation of regulatory reporting as may be required.
• Support with month-end and year-end closing process in line with the group reporting standards.
• Develop and support enhanced business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Other tasks that may be assigned as and when required by management. Role Requirements and
• Bachelor's degree in accounting and finance
• 3-5 years of relevant accounting or finance experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and excellent knowledge of Excel is a must)
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Sep 2023 JOB ID: ZC-JPROJC