Junior PA – Luxury Property
London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Junior PA – High-End Property company in Mayfair
A fantastic opportunity for a Junior PA working closely with an EA to support a small team within a family-owned, high end property firm.
You will be responsible for supporting the team with administrative tasks and ensuring smooth day to day running of the office. You will work with keen attention to detail in all areas and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Diary management & scheduling meetings
- Coordinating travel
- Greeting & tending to all visitors
- Running errands & any family support
- Answering the phone & emails
- Processing expenses
- Project support
- Office organisation, ordering stationery & cleanliness
- Ensuring the Kitchen is stocked with food & drink
- Ad hoc requests & general admin tasks
We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive, and organised assistant who is highly reliable and can confidently use their own initiative. You should have the ability to work independently and be able to demonstrate a very high level of discretion. The candidate is expected to be highly personable and friendly, have a university degree or equivalent and preferably high-end hospitality experience.
If you are interested in this new and exciting role, please apply below now!
POSTED: 12 Jan 2022 JOB ID: CLPROP3928