UK (Regional) SALARY: £12 - £14 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Birmingham City Centre
£12-£14 per hour
On-going temp role
An amazing (and rare!) opportunity to join a leading investment bank in a role offering full training to become an excellent PA!
My client, an internationally recognised investment bank are looking for a Junior PA to support their Investment Bankers, working from the Birmingham office, Monday to Friday, amongst a team of other like-minded Junior PAs.
This is a chance for a Junior PA who is eager to learn, has a desire to succeed and a passion and enthusiasm to work hard, to be offered full in-house and remote training to become an independent and well-respected PA.
In order to be considered for this role, they are looking for people who have come from a high-pressure call centre environment where you’re constantly working to tight deadlines, or hospitality / retail in customer-facing roles where you’re always having to think on your feet and juggle ever-changing priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Diary management, coordinating meetings and conference calls across multiple time-zones
- Managing high volume of phone calls and emails
- Coordinating room bookings for internal/external meetings and video calls across multiple locations
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the team including visa applications, international flight and accommodation bookings
- Expense management
- Taking on ad-hoc tasks while maintaining workflow
- Supporting teams with day to day issues, needs and queries
- Providing phone and holiday coverage for other colleagues
If you feel that you have the desired experience, work ethic and hunger to succeed, then please apply now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 05 Jun 2023 JOB ID: CLEGJPA29991