Junior Marketing/ Investor Relations Analyst
Zurich (Switzerland) SALARY: 85,000 CHF - 90,000 CHF PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Recruitment Zurich is looking for a dynamic and creative Marketing/ Investor Relations Analyst to join a globally renowned private equity platform in Zurich.
This position is contributing to building brand awareness and brand value among the company's key stakeholders. In addition to supporting the broader marketing and communications activities, this position is specifically involved in fundraising and investor relations activities.
Specific tasks include:
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of compelling company presentation materials and product specific fundraising materials
- Assisting in the coordination and production of content across different channels and formats (e.g. whitepapers, blogs, reports, video, podcast) internally and with external third parties (academics, media, data partners, agencies)
- Maintaining and supporting development of digital assets (mainly website and social media) as well as corporate design/identity, templates, imagery, stationery, etc.
- Assisting with the preparation of regular fund reports in collaboration with fund accounting team, as well as bespoke investor information as required
- Contributing to fundraising as well as investor due diligence and queries, including internal data collection, investor due diligence support, materials production
- Supporting the preparation, organisation, and delivery of company events, especially investor meetings/events including materials, liaising with service providers, logistics
- Supporting general investor outreach efforts by preparing the company's representatives for attendance at conferences/events
- Supporting the maintenance of the CRM database, e.g. input and update investor contact information, meeting notes and investment preferences
Who we are looking for:
- University degree or equivalent in finance, business, marketing or a related field
- 1-2 years work experience and/or relevant internships in financial services, marketing, events, preferably at a PE/VC fund or startup-related environment
- German (fluent), English (fluent), additional languages are an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to develop strong working relationships across all levels and regions of the business
- Professional and discrete, able to manage highly confidential and sensitive information
- Strong creativity and design skills
- Excellent team player
- Result-oriented and pro-active with focus on high degree of quality and attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately and under pressure, on multiple projects in a fast- paced environment and towards tight deadlines
- Ability to work with limited direction, flexible and adaptable approach, positive can-do attitude
For this position, we can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU/ EFTA passport or an existing Swiss permit.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 15 Mar 2023 JOB ID: JSMR29359