Junior Legal and Compliance Role
London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £32,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting opportunity for a superstar graduate with interest in legal and compliance within a creative environment has arisen with my client. They are looking for a switched on, personable and hardworking individual who is keen to join a welcoming team in the West End. They offer a hybrid work set-up with hours of 9am-5.30pm. Salary wise, they are offering up to £30k with some great benefits.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy role with a huge amount of scope to grow and develop. Typical duties include:
- Research and flag any online/content infringements
- Analyse and report data
- Work closely with your team to report any illegal online services
- Have a keen eye for detail
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will be proactive, personable, and always keen to muck in
- Efficient on Microsoft Office and new platforms
- Interest in the music industry and different social media platforms
- Work well under pressure and have a great eye for detail
This role will pay up to £32k (DOE), in addition to some great benefits!
This is a really exciting opportunity and they are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 Nov 2022 JOB ID: CPMI8142