Junior Financial Advisor
London (City of) SALARY: £22,000 - £26,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is one of London’s leading financial advice experts, providing life insurance quotes and finding suitable policies whilst complying with FCA regulations. They are looking for a determined, target driven Junior Financial Advisor to join their fast-paced team based in the City of London.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To achieve personal and company targets set and follow up on business enquiries
- Working alongside a team of underwriters to find the best insurance policies
- Contact both new and existing clients to create business opportunities
- Closely liaising with other colleagues within the company to ensure that all deadlines are met to provide an all-round excellent service
Key skills & experience
- Previous sales experience working within financial services
- History of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication skills both in person and on the telephone
- Target driven, confident and a team player
- To be trustworthy, hardworking, and confidential when dealing with sensitive information
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Financial Advisor to progress with their career. This position offers long term development and guaranteed commission.
POSTED: 12 Oct 2020 JOB ID: NIJUN21680