London (City of) SALARY: £22,000 - £28,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a leading, innovative, and forward-thinking recruitment company that specialise in the tech industry. They are a fast moving, dynamic company looking to hire a Junior Consultant to join their impressive team.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To work within a team environment in delivering the best possible service to both clients and candidates
- Overseeing recruitment processes from start to finish
- Liaising with senior professionals and building strong, long lasting relationships
Key skills & experience
- Degree educated is essential, minimum grade of 2.1 desirable
- Dedicated, driven and eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, articulate, and confident working with the highest calibre of professionals
- Bright, switched on and efficient with the ability to multitask
This is an amazing opportunity to kick start your career within recruitment and can offer long term development both personally and professionally. The earning potential is impressive, and the company offer a vibrant culture with generous benefits and incentives.
POSTED: 21 Sep 2020 JOB ID: NIJC21499