London (Greater) SALARY: £24,000 - £26,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This well-established publisher with over 22yrs experience in the scientific and medical community in niches in biomedicine. They are looking for a Journal development editor to join their team reporting to the Managing Editor.
- Journal and article content development
- Editorial Board and Subject Experts – relationship building and management.
- Journal Management (24-30 issues minimum or equivalent)
- Quality Control
- 2:1 or above in a Life Science degree or another relevant discipline
- Desirable: Experience in a publishing environment
- Travel allowance of £3,000 per annum (£250 per month).
- Employee assistance program for 24/7 support for mental health, work or personal issues etc.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Contributory pension scheme with a 4% employer contribution.
- Vibrant social committee organises events including summer and Christmas parties paid for by the company.
No sponsorship for this position.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 21 May 2023 JOB ID: NC/HQ00029830